Aquantia’s advanced silicon is driving the upgrade in today’s data center and enterprise infrastructure.
Aquantia’s AQloud® family of industry leading 10GBASE-T PHYs enables the mass transition to 10GE in data center class switches and servers.
Aquantia’s AQrate® product line enables enterprise networking to scale to 5GbE on existing Cat5e and Cat6 cabling infrastructure.
At Aquantia, we value the ideas and contributions of every team member. We roll up our sleeves to get the job done, as one, to solve our customers’ needs.
Enterprise Networking to scale to 5GbE
Enterprise, Gaming and SMB solutions
2 ½-Year Lead in New Market
Recent Press Releases
- Aquantia and AptoVision Unveil First Software-Defined Video over Ethernet (SDVoE) Solution for Pro-AV Market utilizing Aquantia’s FPGA Programmable PHY
February 6, 2017
- Aquantia Announces the Industry’s First FPGA-Programmable Multi-Gigabit Ethernet PHY Device
January 30, 2017
- AptoVision, Aquantia, Christie Digital, NETGEAR, Sony and ZeeVee launch SDVoE Alliance
January 12, 2017
In the News
- Aquantia Launches New 2.5G/5G Multi-Gigabit Network Controllers for PCs
- The rise of the hyperscale data centre
- NewElectronics: 100G technology for hyperscale data centres and cloud computing environments
- LightReading: Aquantia Throws Data Centers a Copper Lifeline
- EETimes: 100Gbit/s on copper
- EETimes – Aquantia Rolls Second-Gen AQrate Chips
GET READY FOR 802.3bzTM WAVE 2
Your users are ready for multigigabit wireless. The real question is, Is your wired network ready?
AQRATE DELIVERS MULTI-GIG TO CAMPUS & WLAN
“By developing low-power, low-cost, and high-performance integrated circuits, Aquantia has the potential to enable exponentially faster wired and wireless networks for their customers.” said Rob Salvagno, vice president of Corporate Development at Cisco and head of Cisco Investments.
1st on Deloitte’s 2015 List as the Fastest Growing Company in Silicon Valley
Aquantia topped all Silicon Valley companies - public, and private - spanning a variety of industry sectors including software, pharmaceuticals, networking, digital media, hardware, and energy tech by achieving the fastest revenue growth rate on Deloitte’s annual list. According to the Fast 500 report, the company achieved strong fiscal year revenue growth during the period from 2011 to 2014, making it the fastest growing company in Silicon Valley.