Aquantia’s advanced silicon is driving the upgrade in data center, enterprise infrastructure and access markets.
Aquantia’s AQloud family of industry leading 10GBASE-T PHYs enables the mass transition to 10GE in data center class switches and servers.
Aquantia’s AQrate product line enables enterprise networking to scale to 5 and 10GbE on existing Cat5e and Cat6 cabling infrastructure.
Aquantia AQtion controllers and NICs target the massive Ethernet upgrade to support 10G, 5G & 2.5 G speeds in addition to legacy Gigabit Ethernet.
ENTERPRISE NETWORKING TO SCALE TO 5 and 10GBE
Recent Press Releases
- Aquantia and Cameo Partner on Switch Platforms to Accelerate Multi-Gig Adoption in SoHo and SMB markets
May 29, 2017
- Aquantia Expands Distribution Footprint Into Southeast Asia and India with World Peace Industrial Group
May 29, 2017
- Aquantia AQtion Network Adapters Introduce New Levels of Multi-Gigabit Connectivity for High-Performance PCs and Professional Workstations
May 15, 2017
In the News
- Lower Cost 10GBase-T Switches Coming: 4, 5 and 8-port Aquantia Solutions at ~$30/Port
- ASRock Demos X399 ‘ThreadRipper’ Motherboards: M.2, U.2, 10 GbE, & More
- Computex 2017: GIGABYTE launches new AORUS Gaming Series Motherboards
- New Partnership Far More Than a ‘Cameo’ for Aquantia
- Computex 2017: ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme X299
- Aquantia Wants to Put 5-10 Gigabit Ethernet in Your PC
GET READY FOR 802.3bzTM WAVE 2
Your users are ready for multigigabit wireless. The real question is, Is your wired network ready?
AQRATE DELIVERS MULTI-GIG TO CAMPUS & WLAN
“By developing low-power, low-cost, and high-performance integrated circuits, Aquantia has the potential to enable exponentially faster wired and wireless networks for their customers.” said Rob Salvagno, vice president of Corporate Development at Cisco and head of Cisco Investments.
1st on Deloitte’s 2015 List as the Fastest Growing Company in Silicon Valley
Aquantia topped all Silicon Valley companies - public, and private - spanning a variety of industry sectors including software, pharmaceuticals, networking, digital media, hardware, and energy tech by achieving the fastest revenue growth rate on Deloitte’s annual list. According to the Fast 500 report, the company achieved strong fiscal year revenue growth during the period from 2011 to 2014, making it the fastest growing company in Silicon Valley.