AQS-107 SFP+ Module
The Aquantia AQS-107 SFP+ module offers 10GBASE-T connectivity option for a system that has a built-in SFP+ port and lacks an integrated 10G copper port. This module is based on Aquantia’s GEN2 AQrate® PHY which is a low-power, high performance device that supports 5 speeds – 10GBASE-T/ 5GBASE-T/ 2.5GBASE-T/ 1000BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX. The AQS-107 delivers 5 GbE and 2.5 GbE network connectivity speeds through 100 meters of Cat 5e and Cat 6 cabling. 10 GbE speeds are achieved with cables up to 30 meters long.
The Aquantia SFP+ modules are compliant with the NBASE-T Alliance PHY Specifications and the IEEE® 802.3an/802.3bz standards to implement 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/ 2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX transmission over twisted pair cabling. The Aquantia SFP+ modules operate over the Commercial 0° C to 70° C temperature range.
- Complies with IEEE 803.2an/bz standards and NBASE-T specification
- Conforms to Multi-source Agreement (MSA) specifications for SFP+ transceivers
- Metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Support for I2C interface
- Switch to server or storage system connections in datacenters
- Switch to switch uplink or stacking connections in Enterprise and SMB networks