The Aquantia AQcelerate AQV107 Automotive PHY delivers high-performance, Multi-Gig transfer rates and supports up to 10Gbps Ethernet speeds, which are critical for safe, secure Level 4 and Level 5 autonomous driving while providing OEMs with the reliability and cost effectiveness of copper cabling.
The AQV107 is based on industry proven AQrate PHY technology, which has shipped well over ten million ports into the Data Center and Enterprise Infrastructure markets. This revolutionary Multi-Gig technology will enable the Automotive industry to meet the In-Vehicle Network (IVN) demands that require increased bandwidth to support higher resolution cameras, improved telematics and rich, in-cabin entertainment experiences.
The AQV107 is Automotive qualified based on AEC-Q100 industry Standard Target applications. It handles all physical layer functions required for 10/5/2.5Gbps transmissions over Automotive cables and incorporates key features such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP), and IEEE MACsec.
- Delivers 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps over 15m automotive cables with 4 inline connectors
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) enables network-wide timing accuracy
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) lowers overall power consumption
- IEEE MACsec (IEEE 802.1ae, MAC security standard) provides for secure, encrypted data communications across networks
- Synchronous Ethernet (Sync-E), ITU-T standard in cooperation with IEEE provides accurate clock recovery for time aware applications
- Advance Loopback and Diagnostic Capability