The Aquantia AQtion AQC107 is a high-performance, 5-speed, 10 G PCI Express (PCIe)–to–Multi-Gig Ethernet controller that integrates PCIe, MAC, and PHY to provide power and space-efficient connectivity for client systems. An x4/x2/x1 PCIe interface enables the AQC107 to easily handle 10 Gbps line-rate performance while delivering maximum flexibility.
The AQrate PHY technology integrated into the AQC107 delivers up to 10 Gbps network connectivity speed through 100 m of Cat 6a cabling. It also supports up to 5 Gbps network connectivity speed on legacy Cat 5e or Cat 6 cabling.
Broad Support for Industry Standards
The AQC107 is compatible with both the IEEE 802.3an/bz standard and the NBASE-T Alliance PHY specification. It can perform all the physical-layer functions required to implement 2.5GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, 10GBASE-T, 1000BASE-T, and 100BASE-TX transmission over 100 m of twisted pair cabling.
- MSI, MSI-X, LSO, RSS, and IPv4/IPv6 checksum offloads for high performance and low CPU utilization
- Energy Efficient Ethernet and MACsec
- Wake-on-LAN and power management features
- Jumbo frame support up to 16 KB
- Extensive software support: Windows and Linux drivers; UEFI and PXE remote boot