The Aquantia AQtion AQC100 10G Ethernet MAC controller provides a flexible and highly optimized 10G solution to enable SFP+ port or backplane connectivity. Its 7 mm x 11 mm package offers a small-footprint, cost-effective PCI Express to 10GbE solution that can be used in a range of applications including gateways, routers, switches, workstations, servers, chassis-based systems, Network Attached Storage (NAS), Network Interface Cards (NICs) and other embedded applications.
By using the AQtion AQC100 10G controller for applications that require SFP+ modules, both fiber and copper modules can be supported. The AQtion AQC100 lowers costs, complexity, and power by delivering the following benefits and features:
- PCI Express 3.0 with x4/x2/x1 lane operation
- SFP+ for Direct Attach Copper (DAC) and optical SFP modules
- Board-level or backplane connectivity between chips
- Support for Windows, macOS, Linux, Data Plane Development Kit and other operating systems
- Less than 1 W power consumption
The AQtion AQC100 10GbE MAC controller is designed for SFP+ NICs, SFP+ dongles, NAS, routers, gateways, and other embedded applications.