Senior Design Engineer (two positions)
To apply for this job email: email@example.com
Aquantia is a fabless semiconductor company that develops SoC, Firmware and related products to customers in the Data-Center, Access-point, PC and Automotive sectors.
The Aquantia Toronto Design Center was opened in 2015 and is staffed with around 25 engineers working on Digital Design, Functional Verification, Firmware, Synthesis, Timing Analysis, and Analog Design. The team has led and contributed to the development of multiple Ethernet PHY SoCs in collaboration with Aquantia teams in the US, Europe, Australia, and India.
Specification, architecture and trade-off analysis to deliver performance at lowest possible power.
- Design and debug high speed mixed signal circuitry
- Help generate and maintain proper engineering documentation (including new product definition)
- Motivated, self-directed, Strong communication skills
- Develop python scripts for test and measurement
- Minimum of Bachelors’ degree in electrical engineering or computer science
- Minimum of 5 years of industrial experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with VLSI design fundamentals required
- RTL Logic Design experience (Verilog) of multi-million gate ASICs
- Familiarity with scripting language (prefer Python) required
- Networking and DSP experience an asset
- Data analysis capability such as Matlab desired
- Familiarity with software and operating concepts a plus
- Strong in problem analysis and problem-solving
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills