Engineer (multiple positions)
- Design DFT logic including inserting MEMBIST, boundary scan, scan, and at speed ATPG (Transition Delay Fault Testing).
- Work with digital design and backend teams on DFT architecture/partitioning.
- Run RTL, gate, and gate with SDF simulations to confirm correct functionality of DFT logic.
- Generate ATPG vectors, bring-up and debug patterns, resolve test pattern and coverage issues, support test engineering and operations through qualification, burn-in, and production
- Support failure analysis and fault isolation of pattern failures
- Must have experience inserting, testing, and using DFT logic functions (JTAG, BIST, mBIST, scan, boundary scan, ATPG) on multiple chips that have been through tape-out and product ramp.
- Must have experience with logic design, especially involving multiple clock domains.
- Must have some experience with Perl or other similar scripting languages.
- Experience with silicon lab bring-up.
- Experience operating a tester to debug patterns is a plus.
- Experience with physical design tools (such as PrimeTime) is a plus.
- Must be able to work within a small team on multiple tasks.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Education and Experience:
- BS (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience